Im back ~
I think i juz give a summary of wad happened recently ..
I did badly for prelims ..
3pass 3 fail ..
Sigh ..
N lvs in 3 weeks .
I hereby wana tell EVERYONE:I DON SMOKE OK ! I ONLY TRIED ONCE !
Tat time was cos im curious .
Believe anot up to u guys .
Afterall , its all about how much u trust me in ur heart .
Don believe ?
Its Ur problem .
Don come say in my face , eh jon u smoke ah ?
Eh jon u still smoking ah ?
All these crap .
If u don trust my words .
Its ur problem
Cos i know tat at least Jr , Ally ,Kt , Sharlene , Hiroki kor will trust wad i say .
^^
Currently eating chicken rice tat i bought from elias mall .
Feeling very slpy but had to go nite class ltr juz cos mr alvin is coming .
Sian ..
Ally is not online ..
Dono why feel so moody this few days ..
Sigh ..
2:57 PM