Haiish .
U ask me to stay at ur house on sat .
To remember our past for one last time .
After tat .
U wana start afresh .
Lyk we nvr met b4 .
I know its all my fault for hurting u so deeply last time .
Maybe now its ur turn to hurt me back bah .
Did u know tat starting afresh , it will hurt me ?
Asking me to act lyk nth happen between us b4 .
Sort of lyk a last farwell uh ?
Haiish .
No matter wad i say now its useless .
If by hurting me can make u forget the past .
By all means bah .
Im ready .
Ytd saw xh go bryan house ..
I saw them so happy tgt .
I felt guilty .
I regret steading wif her .
Maybe the pain i cause her is xtra .
I hurt 2 ppl ..
Maybe i don fit to be in a relationship bah .
Maybe im not a Good bf .
I dono how to takecare ppl .
Haiix .
Wendy seem to be avoiding my qn of wad kind of cig she is smoking ..
Haiish .
10:13 PM