Today something really spoilt my mood .
Dono wads wrong brenda .
Lyk got pms sia .
I also nvr offend u .
I treat u as fren but u treat me lyk this .
Jolyn another one .
I only ask if bf can don come n change venue
U say until lyk i change the whole plan .
I saw wad brenda write on msn .
N i know u are talking abt me .
I finally know who are my true frens .
I trust u .
I lend u money .
I pei u go shopping .
Tats how u treat me ?
I finally learn my lesson .
If they can betray u once .
They can do it again .
Why ! Why !
Why must frens betray me again n again when i trusted u guys so much !
-Edited-
Heard the news abt my grandma might not live .
Feeling very confused .
Pray for her to pass away to lessen her pain ,
Or
Pray for her to live ?
2:18 PM