Haiix .
U said u donwan to meet me anymore .
It hurt so bad .
But i cant blame u .
I was the one tat hurt u at the first place .
I know i said alot times sry .
But i also know its not going to help .
At the rate our Frenship is going ..
I think its only a matter on time we are going to lose contact .
How i wish ..
U can find a new stead .
N forget abt me .
Maybe u wont feel so hurt anymore .
Leaving me to feel hurt alone .
U smoke .
But u don let me smoke .
Do u know how emo n stress i am ?
I cried cos of u .
IDK how to destress !
Each time im only surpressing my feelings to stop myself from emoing ..
Now talk abt studies .
2weeks to prelims .
Abt 46days to n lv ..
I think .
Im scared .
Isit really possible to make it to sec 5 ?
Wad if even ITE also donwan me ?
Haiish .
I dono whether i wana step into a relationship anot .
I Feel tat im not mature enuf .
I Feel tat i dono how to love my gf .
Haiish .
Now feeling abit emo .
Cos i dono how to help Jr n His fren .
Feel so useless .
Haiish .
After heard wad my cousin said .
I feel motivate to work hard towards my dreams .
To learn singing .
Dance .
N many more .
Lets work hard tgt bah !
Hope ur lawyer dreams will come dreams .
Be the 3rd Lawyer in the family tree .
10:03 PM