-If u understand wad im saying here , means u are the one tat im talking abt-
To say the truth ..
I cant forget wad u said to me .
U told me to treat tat we nvr met b4 ..
Even we met on streets ..
Act lyk we dono each other ..
I still remember something wendy said ..
Everything is the same , but the feeling its not the same .
I feel lyk ..
Its quite true ..
The ppl is the same ..
But the feelings is not ..
U are putting words into my mouth ..
I nvr said i wanted to leave u ..
U said i gave u hurting .
Yes i did .
But its all in the past already .
U said it was more then once .
U ask me go think .
I really cannot think wad i done .
Why don u juz tell me st8 in the face .
Since its so hurting for u .
Why still keep the promise tat u will be by my side forever .
U said .
Im ur only fren left .
Without me , ur life will be worest .
Why did u start smoking again .
U told me its not good for health .
Ask me don folo .
U know it urself .
Then why for start again .
Im really confused now .
To leave or stay wif u .
Its been awhile since we met ..
Alot things has changed , including us .
6:33 AM