* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
emo or somethin' like that;

Friday, May 15, 2009

-To the person i let down-
I heard tat u got a new bf ..
As i read ur bf's blog ..
I saw tat he kissed u ..
I didnt know why ..
But my heart juz hurt ..
My eyes are watery ..
Been tgt for only 1week n 1day ..
Is our 29days fake ?
When we was tgt ..
I tried all kinds of way to hold ur hand ..
But mostly u didnt allow ..
But only 8 days ..
U let him kiss u .. ?
Isit cos u love him more then me ..?
Or isit our 29days cannot be compare wif tat 8days ..
Maybe ..
He can give u the happiness i cant ..
I know saying wad now is pointless ..
But i still wana say sry to u ..
Maybe its MY mistake to start this relationship ..
Causing 3 of us to get hurt ..
Haiish ..
I thought i got over u n forgotten abt u ..
Have i .. ?
But all i can say now its ..
I wish u 2 happiness deep from my heart ..
Truely ..
-sigh-

11:33 PM

Disclaimer


Copyrighted 2007-2009

[x] Welcome to my Diary :D
[x] Tag before you leave.
[x] Give your basic respect to MY BLOG.
[x] Please DO NOT SPAM, thank you.
[x] You can click the red button on the top right hand corner IF you arent happy.
[x] Read and enjoy.
[x] Do come back again :)


All Rights Reserved © Original
100% Copyrighted 2007-2008 by ジェイソン永山曾廣勝



Profile


(NAME)名前:Jonathan Lam Zi Teng

(SEX)性別:男性 : Male

(D.O.B)誕生年月日:1993/12/31

(HOROSCOPE)星座:やぎ座(Capricorn)

(JOB)職業:学生(Student)

(SCHOOL)学校:ITE College East
Loyang Secondary School'09



WishList


To Be A Singer

Learn Singing

Learn Dancing

Learn Badminton

Piano

New Clothes



Love


Friends that stand by me .




Hate


People who used me .



Tagboard





Links


Hamizah ♥
Jason ♥
Sekda ♥
Wei Zhong ♥

My Music:

Candle Light - Koda Kumi 幸田 来未

Credits:

Do not remove credits!!!
Designer: Kor ジェイソン永山曾廣勝
Image host: Photobucket
Image: Tinypic
Hosts: Blogger ;