Sian .
Im back to blog .
I feeling..
Abit..
Tired ?
Scared ?
Useless ?
Sad ?
Emo as usual .
Read Jun Rong blog .
Haiix .
Felt sad for him .
But can do NTH to HELP .
Felt so uselesss .
Exams are coming in 11days .
Worried !
My phy,Maths,History really cmi .
Im worried !
I wana enter to a poly .
But everything is too late now .
I only can blame tat why didnt i listen to pplz comments last time to study hard .
Maybe those are the signs of immature .
I wana help kor alot .
I saw 2 cases of a failling to enter a poly and how they regreted.
One was my kor from ite but didnt make it to a poly.
And another one was a express student didnt make it to a poly .
Im scared .
Wad can i do .
Is everything really too late ?
Is everything fated and nth i can do ?
Haiix..
I feel lyk offing my pc now .
Nites all .
10:37 PM