Haiix.
Im emo now.
Waynn juz asked me to go learn dancing.
At "O School"
I was shocked.
I didnt give him a answer.
I said i will think abt it.
I dono wad to do.
I mean,im scared i cant cope.
Second thing.
Haiix.
Many readers do not know.
Or shld i say.
NO one knows.
I have limited clothes.
And i wan to make a clearence abt something.
Having a ATM card is nth.
Doesnt make me any richer.
Im not rich!
For the LAST time!
Back to the limited clothes topic.
I don wish to keep going out wif waynn to learn dancing wearing the same clothes.
Even he don mind but i dono wad would the class think.
Other then tat.
I dono Whether i can cope anot.
Im scared?Afraid?
Im really glad he asked.
I never thought tat waynn would talk to me.
I mean,hes cool n stuff..
Why would he wana make fren wif a fat n ugly boy or so called teenage?
Until nw i still dono why.
Haiix.
But there is one thing im glad.
Either monday or tuesday,hamizah told me tat she wanted to celetbrate my BDAE!!
Im so touched.
I mean,they are not really tat close to me.
E.g lyk hamizah n hudah.
I mean they could have not care.
But im glad they did.
Im heading to bed.
Lets hope GOD will gimme some directions.
*praying hard*
Nitez all!
*21Days CountDown To My 15th Birthday*
3:14 AM