Emoboii is back..
Once again..
From the world of darkness..
Juz fought wif my korkor juz because of a gym thing..
heres the story:actully i wanted to go gym wif him..meeting him 1.20 at gym near him house at chinese garden..BUT..his skul eneded early..at 12..which i am still slping..cos i actully fell aslp..n he asked mii to not to meet him n go cca cos i wanted to meet him n i SKIPPED cca..but i said its too late..then he say i seem very tired asked mii rest at home..then we contine fight abt weather i want him come my house..at tat point 0f time..i am already very sad n emo..cos it was my first time going gym..n after 2weeks n 5days nvr meeting him..then he say nvm..in the end i said i donwan him come my house then he say ok lor!byebye!then hang my call..
which its lyk..stabbing into my bleeding heart..?
Finally i know..when a person is emo..he got no mood for everything..not hungry..no mood for games..no mood to care abt others..
I don think i gonna show happy on my face anymore..isit a hint from GOD tat i am fated to be alone..?
I nvr dare to say out my feeling anymore..
I been hurt too much...!
I'm too sacred..
I'm alone..
Once again..
EMOBOII IS BACK...
12:28 PM